Arduino Mega ADK + USB Cable
- 0.10 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Arduino MEGA ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones, based on the MAX3421e IC. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. The MEGA ADK is based on the Mega 2560. Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, it features an ATmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. Revision 2 of the Mega ADK board has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by boot loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E
Applications of Arduino MEGA ADK.
- Multiple Projects requiring High speed Operations.
- Multiple DIY projects having larger code size.
- Atmega32 based Robot
Package Includes1 x Arduino mega ADK