LJC18A3-B-Z/BX NPN NO Capacitive Proximity Sensor
- 0.05 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
External Material: Plastic, Alloy
Color: Silver Tone, Black,Brown,Blue cable
Size: approx.7.5 x 4cm/3'' x 1.6'' (L*Max. Dia)
Cable Length: 120cm/47"
Wire Type: DC 3 Wire Type (Brown, Black, Blue)
Switch Appearance Type: Cylinder Type
Theory: Capacitance Sensor
Output Type: NPN NO (Normal Open)
Diameter of Head: approx.18mm
Detecting Distance: 1-10mm
Detecting Object: Metal or Nonmetal Material
Supply Voltage: DC 6-36V
Current Output: 300mA
Response Frequency: 100Hz
Operating Temperature: -25°C to +65°C (Non-freezing Condition)
- Switch includes high frequency oscillating circuit, detection circuit, amplifier circuit, trigger circuit and the output circuit.
- Integrated circuit proximity switch which is composed of oscillator and shaping amplifier oscillator start-up after induction head switch the last alternating magnetic field.
- High-frequency oscillation with no contact, no pressure, no spark, quickly issued a detection signal.
- It is a component widely used in automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and noncontact switching.
- When proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out control signal.
- Detecting object target is not limited to only conductor, but also liquid and even powder things, like plastic, water, glass, oil, etc.
- Widely used in machine, paper making, light industry for limiting station, orientation taking count, speeding trial ect.
1pc x Capacitive Proximity Switch