ZK4500 Zkteco|USB fingerprint reading sensor
- Calculated at Checkout
The ZK4500 fingerprint reader is a USB fingerprint sensor designed for use with U.are.U. Digital Personas development tools. The user simply places his finger on the light sensor window, and the device quickly and automatically captures the fingerprint image. Embedded electronics calibrate the device and encrypt image data before sending it to the USB interface. Digital Persona. The products use optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior image quality and product reliability.
- High-performance and maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor. Easily accessible for any finger.
- High-quality industrial-grade ABS plastic with anti-scratch texture surface. Removable ted support.
- High-speed USB interface, led indicates the status of the device. SDK available for secondary development.
- This USB fingerprint sensor designed to be used with U.are.U. Digital Personas development applications and tools.
- The user simply places his finger on the light sensor window, and the device quickly and automatically captures the fingerprint image.
- Embedded electronics calibrate the device and encrypt image data before sending it to the USB interface.
Material: abs plastic
Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
Fingerprint sensor: optical
Image size: 280*360 pixels
Detection area: 15mm * 18mm
Power supply voltage: 5.0V +/- 0.25V provided by USB
Power supply current scanning: 170mA (type)
Power current inactivity mode: 120mA (type)
Power supply current suspension mode: 2mA (.)
Sensitivity to edd: >15 KV
Image data: 8-bit grayscale
Operating temperature: 5 ~ 35 °C
Operating humidity: 20%-80% (without condensation)
Storage temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C
Storage humidity: 20%-90% (without condensation)
Compliance with standards: FCC class B, CE, VCCI
Applications: for the security of a desktop computer, mobile computers, custom applications, home and office.
1 * USB fingerprint reader
1 * CD driver