IRB4400 Industrial 6-DOF Robotic Arm (Full set)
- 1.85 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- This 6 DoF robot arm is designed from the ABB model by the similar principle. This joint of manipulator is connected by the good bearings, which can make the arm move with the smallest friction. So, it is the best choice for the teaching, function realization, and so on.
- 6 degrees of freedom manipulator, all-metal robot arm, bottom joint are made of metal gear servos forceful, beautiful and practical structure, roughly the size of the arm, such as pictures in the standard, sometimes different batches size will be small change.
Structure consists of different thickness of CNC machined PVC plates, making it a durable and quality product guaranteed.
The main joints utilize metal gear servos (MG966R and SG90), ensuring a reliable and smooth operation.
Motion Flexibility Quality servos, precision structure, and 6 axis design allow an immense range of motion and flexibility within its reasonable limits.
Programmable Servos are completely programmable using any microcontroller and code.
Stem Education Simulate this real palletizing robot arm and learn about the basic construction of a real robot arm.
A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Number of Axis: 6
- Assembling: Fully functional 6 axis Movement
- Ball bearing: All parts
- Coding done for this robotic arm: Applicable to real robotic arms
- Servo motors: Available space for servos
- Weight: 840g
1 x Aluminum alloy metal robot Arm
1 x Arduino Uno R3
1 x V5 Expansion board
1 x 5V 4A switching power supply
4pcs x DS3218 servo Motor
2pcs x SG90 servo motor
1 x Modified spare screw package.